Crisis90: social media crisis training
For larger teams (20-50 participants), groups from multiple organisations, or colleagues with perhaps less experience in social media, we offer facilitated training sessions in crisis handling using our Crisis90 training platform. It helps a group work through a scenario and compare their responses in as little as 90 minutes.
Each session is tailored to the specific needs of the group and can help participants to:
- distinguish between different types of crisis in social media, from
professional mishaps to full-blown emergencies
- develop handling strategies that integrate social and digital channels
- understand what’s the same and what’s different about crisis handling in a social
- practise working with the tone and constraints of different social media channels
when dealing with hostility
- learn about harnessing support from online communities during a crisis
We take teams step-by-step through a crisis scenario: from the handling strategy to writing content across multiple channels. At each stage, participants review and compare their responses on-screen with other teams, getting instant feedback and reaction.
We can also introduce a session or slot it into a full day workshop on crisis handling in a social media world: